Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day Menu

I'm too lazy to type out the recipes. They came, mostly, from one blog (it's one I haven't seen before, but I think I will go back to it again!). I will post the link and say that I thoroughly enjoyed ALL of it. But, Shelley, I don't think even you could eat more than one piece of this cake.

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Perfect Roasted Asparagus

Honey Lime Fruit Salad

Hungarian Seven-Layer Cake

This cake is a little tricky. I did take some photos and if anyone wants to attempt to bake it, I'll be happy to share the little things I learned while making it. The chocolate frosting is so smooth. It's like eating a chocolate truffle. The cake layers are delicious too! It did take 3-4 hours from start to finish, but if you make it, I don't think you'll be disappointed!









No comments: