Sunday, November 29, 2009

Easy Peasy Chili

If you want a recipe that is really good but a little more involved CLICK ON THIS LINK it is great! I love Wendy's Chili and this tastes really good!

If you're wanting something even more quick and just as tasty, try this next one:

Sooooo easy. And a crowd pleaser.

This recipe doesn't use meat. Why? Because I'm cheap. I don't buy a lot of meat and I think chili tastes just as good without meat. But you can surely add a pound of ground turkey (my choice) or ground beef and it will be just as delicious.

Make this with a pan (or 2) of This Cornbread to go with!

Ingredients:

1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
2 cans (14.5 oz) beans of your choosing (kidney, pinto, etc...)
1 can tomato paste
1-2 cups water
1 packet chili seasoning

Directions:

Add all ingredients to a crockpot on low for a few hours.

No comments: