Monday, June 9, 2008

My Tastebook

I've been meaning to post about this since Mother's Day....

For Mother's Day I ordered myself a Tastebook with recipes that I chose from this blog. Here are a couple of photos:

CIMG5142 CIMG5143

It came 'wrapped' with a sticker on the outside with my name on it... aahhh how cute!

Drum roll please.....

CIMG5146

I love it! It's so nice to just pull it off the shelf and it have all of my favorite recipes in it! Easy peasy!

When you purchase one you get 100 recipes for the price but I only used like 30 so I can still add more favorite recipes and continue to add them to my book!

Here's the link if you're interested: Tastebook

You can search for our blog recipes if you want to add them to your book. When you get to Tastebook they are under - Do We Have To Eat This.

No comments: