Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mystery Rolls OR Blue Cheese Biscuits

Well, since we're stealing recipes from the Pioneer Woman, I thought I'd share these rolls with you. We made them last week and they were divine. In fact, I ate so many that I got really ill. I guess too much blue cheese is not a good thing for my stomach.

Mystery Rolls (or I call them Blue Cheese Biscuits)

2 sticks butter
4 to 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
2 cans flaky biscuits

Combine butter and cheese on baking pan. Place into 350 oven for a couple of minutes, or until butter is melted. Remove from oven and stir. Cut biscuits into fourths, then toss in butter mixture. Bake on same pan (or different, if you're crazy and feeling health concious) for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Eat warm.
--My biscuits took almost 20 min. to cook for some reason so just keep an eye on them--

1 comment:

GumbyandPokey said...

Do you remember what size baking pan you made these in?

Cindi