Monday, November 26, 2007

Everybody Wants Seconds! LOL

2 cans creamed chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 - 2 tsp curry powder
1 - 2 cups grated cheese
2 lbs chicken or turkey
2 pkg frozen broccoli
bread crumbs

Mix first three ingredients together and set aside. Cook the broccoli. Line bottom of 13X9 inch baking dish with broccoli, then chicken and finally the mix that you made of the soup, mayo and curry. Top with cheese and bread crumbs. Bake 30 mins to an hour (until cheese is melted and crumbs are toasted).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi, this was a hit at my house last week. Well, I was able to get 1 out of 3 kids to eat it, so that's as successful as I get around here! The one who ate it doesn't even like broccoli so I was very excited that he liked it. As I was putting it all together I realized that I didn't have any curry! YIKES! I used garlic salt, pepper, and dry ground mustard and it turned out well anyway. Thanks for posting!